Exclusive summary: Sauna defined as bath which uses dry heat and low humidity where the temperature may reach 80 degrees Celsius, while the steam bath is defined as bath uses the water and high humidity steam, where the temperature may reach 40 degrees Celsius, and this leads to the relaxation of the body and sweating in both.
And you can use the sauna and steam rooms for a variety of medical purposes One of the main benefits:
- Working to open the pores of the skin and the body get rid of toxins and impurities through sweating.
- Working on muscle relaxants and alleviate the pain.
- Working to relax the body and thus relieving stress and anxiety.
- Stimulate blood circulation and working on cardiovascular exercise.
- Inhaling the steam inside the steam bath opens the airways and relieve sinusitis, bronchitis, and cough.
|Steam room health benefits|
But to achieve that or reduce side have symptoms, you should take some action when entering the sauna and steam bath:
- Shower before entering the sauna and steam rooms and public to clean the skin, especially when entering the steam room because the heat and humidity may provide a good environment for bacteria to grow. And shower before entering can reduce the source of the bacteria.
- Must wear a bathing suit or bring a towel to sit on; because this enhances hygiene so as not to move the bacteria for the body or vice versa.
- Should not exceed sit inside the sauna or steam bath more than 15-20 minutes, and in order to reduce the risk of occurrence of drought.
- Cooling the body gradually when you go out of the bathroom, and wait several minutes before entering the cold areas or cold ponds.
- Read all warnings and instructions published outside the sauna or steam bath.
- Not to tamper with the tools to control temperature, and if the sauna or steam room too hot or cold, consult a specialist worker.
- Can be repeated entering the sauna or steam bath to an end two to three times a week.
Patients who suffer from multiple sclerosis and lupus using this kind of baths are not recommended, as it should consult a doctor when there is heart disease, or high blood pressure.